60357 Stunt Truck & Fire Tire Challenge | LEGO(R)CITY
LEGO(R)Set 60357 Specification
Bring the show to town with the LEGO® City Stunt Truck & Ring of Fire Challenge (60357). This action-toy playset for ages 6+ includes a cool truck with fiery exhaust stacks and a flatbed trailer with a fold-down launch ramp and 3 adjustable rings of fire. Just add the flywheel-powered stunt motorcycle, truck driver and 2 Stuntz rider minifigures for hours of action-packed play.
Printed and digital building guides
Includes a pictorial building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize models from all angles as they build.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City toys put children at the heart of the action, with realistic vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for fun role play. Combine this playset with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for more stunt action.
- Nonstop stunt action – Set the scene for action-packed shows and competitions with this LEGO® City Stunt Truck & Ring of Fire Challenge (60357) toy playset
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a truck with fiery exhaust stacks, a flywheel-powered stunt bike and a stunt show trailer with 3 rings of fire, plus a driver and 2 stunt rider minifigures
- Fun features and functions – Kids can increase the distance between the rings of fire to scale up the challenge
- A gift for all occasions – Give this LEGO® City Stuntz playset as a holiday, birthday or any-day gift for kids and stunt action fans aged 6 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the truck measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide
- No batteries required – This LEGO® City Stuntz playset is powered by kids, so the fun never stops
- An interactive digital building experience adds to the fun – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the stunt bike from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Fire up kids’ creativity – LEGO® City Stuntz toys put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire imaginative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety
Check on LEGO.com
This article includes affiliate links and I earn from qualifying purchases.