43212 Disney Celebration Train
200 pcs | Age4+ | USD39.99/CAD49.99/AUD59.99 | Release Date: April 1, 2023
A birthday train with three vehicles and three vehicles. Each vehicle is Peter Pan, Woody, and Moana, and there are also minnie rest areas.
Mini Figure comes with Moana, Woody, Mickey, Minnie, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Moana is usually a mini doll, but this set comes with a mini figure.
- Build, play, celebrate – Give fans aged 4+ a set celebrating Disney’s 100th anniversary to inspire imaginative play with this LEGO® ǀ Disney: Disney Celebration Train (43212) kit
- Fast fun – The 200-piece set includes an engine and 3 train ‘parade floats’, a station, 6 LEGO® minifigures and lots of story starters. Each bag of bricks contains a character, so play starts fast
- Train play – This set encourages kids who love trains to fully immerse themselves in the build and the fun. Each float includes functions or hidden features kids can discover as they play
- Gift for ages 4+ – A premium set for train-loving kids that’s packed with activities so parents and youngsters can share developmental milestones as they build and play
- Play and display – The fully connected train measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 17 in. (44 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide and can be displayed in kids’ bedrooms once they’ve finished playing
LEGO(R)Disney Disney Celebration Train 43212
Release Date: April 1, 2023 LEGO USD 39.99
The 200-piece set includes an engine and 3 train ‘parade floats’, a station, 6 LEGO® minifigures and lots of story starters. Each bag of bricks contains a character, so play starts fast
Up | 598 pcs | Age9+ | USD59.99/CAD79.99/AUD89.99 | Release Date: April 1, 2023
Pixar/Disney’s animated movie “Carl’s Flying House”. The protagonist, Karl, attached a balloon to the house and flew to her longing to the unexplored area of South America.
Mini Figure is Russell, a trip to Karl. And dog doug. Cevin, the most flashy design suitable for toys, does not include. Karl’s legs are medium legs.
- Endless inspiration – Give a movie fan or any kid who lives for high-flying adventures a gift full of details to inspire the imagination with this LEGO® ǀ Disney and Pixar ‘Up’ House (43217) set
- Creativity in a box – This 598-piece set includes a partial house build with balloons, different rooms and functions, 2 minifigures, a LEGO® animal figure and plenty of accessories to spark play
- Beloved characters – With Disney and Pixar’s Carl Fredricksen and Russell LEGO® minifigures, plus a Dug LEGO dog figure, the set is made for unlimited adventures on land or floating through the clouds
- Impressive gift for ages 9+ – Disney and Pixar fans with a passion for adventure will enjoy this set full of imaginative possibilities, with a house based on an iconic movie
- Unlimited play – With the house measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep, this set is made for endless play sessions or display in kids’ (or adults’) rooms
LEGO(R)Disney ‘Up’ House 43217
Release Date: April 1, 2023 LEGO USD 59.99
This 598-piece set includes a partial house build with balloons, different rooms and functions, 2 minifigures, a LEGO® animal figure and plenty of accessories to spark play
10998 3in1 Magical Castle (Duplo)
160 pcs | Age3+ | USD99.99/CAD29.99/AUD159.99 | Release Date: April 1, 2023
- Imaginative building toy for hours of play – Give toddlers limitless creative adventures as they develop motor skills building and rebuilding the LEGO® DUPLO® ǀ Disney 3in1 Magic Castle (10998) set
- Disney characters – Preschoolers explore the castle’s magical features in the company of 5 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: Disney’s Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Figaro the cat
- Building fun that always stays fresh – Toddlers configure the model however they choose: as a large castle, a tall tower or as 2 smaller builds hinged together
- Accessories that spark creative stories – The set comes with elements such as Cinderella’s shoe, a magic book, mirror, wand, camera, balloons and a kitchen mixer
- Gift for little builders with big imaginations – Delight a Disney fan aged 3+ on a special occasion with this feature-filled, buildable toy castle that gives hours of play
- Lots of space to play – The main model measures over 20.5 in. (52 cm) high, 18.5 in. (48 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (19 cm) deep, so there’s ample room for little fingers to explore
LEGO(R)Disney 3in1 Magical Castle 10998
Release Date: April 1, 2023 LEGO USD 99.99
Preschoolers explore the castle’s magical features in the company of 5 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: Disney’s Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Figaro the cat
Latest LEGO(R)News for New Sets
Check the All New LEGO Products Information Here！All information for LEGO's official release, leaks, release schedule,[…]
[random_rec][ads_rectangle]Latest LEGO News for AprilYou can check the latest LEGO (R) news and information in A[…]
LEGO(R) Disney&Disney Princess Check all the latest information at once! On this page, we will extract and deliver o[…]
This article includes affiliate links and I earn from qualifying purchases.