Star Wars adult Lego “75313 UCS AT-AT” official information released.
75313 UCS AT-AT
6,785pcs | 18歳以上 | $799.99 | Fri. Nov. 26th 2021
The price is $ 799.99, which is the most expensive set of ready-made products along with the “75192 Millennium Falcon (7541pcs)”. The number of pcs is the 5th in history.
The total length is about 70 cm x the height is 63 cm. As expected, a huge UCS set with over 6000pcs.
40 troopers can be accommodated in the cabin. There is also a speeder hangar.
Nine minifigures are included, including Snout Trooper, AT-AT Pilot, and Luke Skywalker.
That scene is also reproduced.
The neck is also movable and the accuracy can be adjusted.
Screw driver included. Since the size is large, it may adjust the strength and angle of the joints of the foot.
- Build and display the first-ever LEGO® Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series version of an AT-AT (75313) from the Battle of Hoth in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Includes 9 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – General Veers, Luke Skywalker, Snowtrooper Commander, 4 Snowtroopers and 2 AT-AT Drivers – plus an information plaque to complete a stunning centerpiece.
- This epic, buildable model features posable legs and head, opening hatches, cannons with a realistic recoil action, rotating cannons, bomb-drop hatch, and a hook to attach to Luke Skywalker’s line.
- The AT-AT has panels that lift-off to reveal the interior. The main body has space for up to 40 LEGO® minifigures, 4 speeder bikes (2 included) and the included E-Web heavy repeating blaster.
- This 6,785-piece set offers a complex and rewarding build and makes the best birthday present or holiday gift for yourself, any Star Wars™ connoisseur and advanced LEGO® builder.
- Measuring over 24.5 in. (62 cm) high, 27 in. (69 cm) long and 9.5 in. (24 cm) wide, this brick-built LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS model makes an awesome display piece in any room.
Is there a purchaser gift?
According to Chinese media information, Luke’s lightsaber mini set will be distributed as a special purchaser gift from November 26th.
LEGO new product information
Check the All New LEGO Products Information Here！All information for LEGO's official release, leaks, release schedule,[…]
This article includes affiliate links and I earn from qualifying purchases.