The works that will be commercialized in the LEGO (R) IDEAS collaboration contest celebrating the 50th anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons have been decided.
A powerful work that includes dragons, witch towers, taverns, dungeons, basements, and more.
Design (not product image)
No release date or amount has been announced yet.
LEGO(R) IDEAS Check all the latest information at once! On this page, we will extract and deliver only the latest in[…]
LEGO (R) Idea x Dungeons & Dragons voting now open
(Added on November 28, 2022)
5 works that can be voted for in the LEGO (R) idea collaboration contest celebrating the 50th anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons have been announced.
A joint review team of Wizards of the Coast, the publisher of LEGO (R) Ideas and Dungeons & Dragons, has decided on the design that will be commercialized from among the five finalists.
However, in this contest, there is a rule that there is a possibility that the work that does not get the most votes will be commercialized.
Dungeons & Dragons and LEGO (R) group collaboration project.
What is Dungeons & Dragons?
A fantasy tabletop RPG that is said to be the origin of RPG. Since it was first released in 1974, it will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2024.
This contest is a collaborative project between Dungeons & Dragons and the LEGO (R) Group to commemorate the 50th anniversary of “Dungeons & Dragons”.
What kind of works are you looking for?
Let’s express your favorite parts of Dungeons & Dragons with LEGO (R) blocks!
Create builds that represent your favorite parts of Dungeons & Dragons, including your favorite stories, monsters, characters, heroes, and locations.
Moving and customizable works are also welcome.
It might be commercialized!
A chance to commercialize the final candidate works!
A joint judging team of LEGO (R) Ideas and Dungeons & Dragons distributor Wizards of the Coast has decided on the design that will be commercialized from the final vote candidates.
Benefits when commercialized
Designers of products that have been commercialized will receive special benefits!
- 1% of LEGO (R) Idea Dungeons & Dragons sales
- 10 LEGO (R) Ideas Dungeons & Dragons
- LEGO (R) Idea Dungeons & Dragons Author introduction with attached materials
- LEGO (R) Ideas 31120 Medieval Castle
- LEGO (R) Ideas 21325 Medieval Blacksmith
- Dungeons & Dragons Prize Pack
All work images must be submitted as squares.
- Created with 50 to 3,000 genuine LEGO (R) block parts
- Using extremely old parts is OK, but the chances of them being commercialized are low
- Original new work, entries to other contests are prohibited
- Do not use copyrighted elements other than Dungeons & Dragons
- All work images and videos must be submitted in square format
- Up to 5 images can be submitted. Photos with a neutral background are preferred
- High quality as much as possible
- Image processing with Photoshop etc. is OK.
- Title and short description required
- You can also apply with digital data.
- Check other conditions on the official page
Dates and times are US Eastern Time.
- Application Deadline: Monday, November 14, 2022, 6:00 AM Eastern Time (Japan Time: Monday, November 14, 20:00)
- Judging period: By November 28, 2022 (Monday), the LEGO (R) idea management team will select up to 5 final voting candidates
- Voting period: User voting from November 28, 2022 (Monday) to December 12, 2022 (Monday)
- Announcement of results: Announcement of works and voting results that will be commercialized with LEGO (R) ideas by December 19, 2022 (Monday).
- Other details can be found on the LEGO (R) Idea Official Page (English)
Check all new LEGO product information (updated as needed)
[random_rec][ads_rectangle]Latest LEGO News for OctoberYou can check the latest LEGO (R) news and information in[…]
[random_rec][ads_rectangle]Latest LEGO News for NovemberYou can check the latest LEGO (R) news and information i[…]
This article includes affiliate links and we earn from qualifying purchases.