Expected to be released on March 1st 2022.
2022 Star Wars helmets has been officially revealed.
You can pre-order now!
75327 Luke Skywalker™ (Red Five) Helmet
The helmet that Luke wore in Episode 4. An open design with a hollow inside. The pattern seems to be both a sticker and a print.
- Awaken your creative Force – Channel Jedi-like focus and mindfulness as you build this highly detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ Luke Skywalker (Red Five) Helmet (75327) model
- Made for display – Spark memories of Star Wars™ saga scenes as you replicate authentic details of Luke Skywalker’s helmet in LEGO® bricks, and display it on the integrated stand with nameplate
- Build your collection – This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models, each offering a fun and immersive creative experience
- Gift idea – Treat yourself or give this premium-quality, 675-piece set as a gift to an adult Star Wars™ fan, passionate LEGO® builder and/or collector of LEGO Star Wars helmets
- Brick-built Star Wars™ memorabilia designed to make a big visual impact – This collectible Luke Skywalker helmet replica measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep
- Step-by-step guide – Are you a newcomer to LEGO® construction sets? No problem. There are clear, illustrated instructions in the box, so you can build with the confidence of a Jedi Master
- From a galaxy far, far away to your living room – Premium-quality LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for you, the discerning hobbyist who enjoys hands-on creative projects
75328 The Mandalorian Helmet
The helmet of Din Jarin, the main character of the live-action drama “The Mandalorian,” which has become a particularly popular content in Star Wars. A lot of gray, some silver. There is no pattern. A design very similar to the Boba Fett helmets released in the past.
- Channel your creativity – Build a detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ recreation of The Mandalorian’s helmet (75328) and pay tribute to a legendary bounty hunter
- Build and display – Relive your favorite Star Wars: The Mandalorian moments as you replicate iconic features of Mando’s helmet and display it on the brick-built stand with nameplate
- Capture the sheen of beskar armor – Drum-lacquered LEGO® elements and bricks in different shades of gray help you to recreate the metallic look of beskar armor and the contours of the helmet
- Add to your collection – The Mandalorian Helmet is part of a range of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models, each designed to offer an immersive and rewarding creative challenge
- Fun gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 584-piece set as a birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise to a Star Wars: The Mandalorian fan or LEGO® Star Wars™ collector
- Compact and impactful – This brick-built The Mandalorian Helmet model measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep
- Illustrated building guide – Find step-by-step instructions in the box, so even if you are a newcomer to LEGO® sets, you will soon be building with confidence
- From a galaxy far, far away to your fingertips – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for you, the discerning hobbyist who enjoys fun, creative DIY projects
75343 Dark Trooper Helmet
Mandalorian A dark trooper helmet with an impressive appearance fighting Luke in the last scene of the second season.
- Take a creative journey on the dark side – Immerse yourself in a hands-on project to build a LEGO® Star Wars™ version of a Dark Trooper Helmet (75343) with authentic details
- Build and display – Relive tense Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 scenes as you recreate the iconic features of a Dark Trooper’s helmet and display it on the brick-built stand with nameplate
- Get that distinctive Dark Trooper look – Use a combination of translucent red LEGO® elements and white LEGO bricks underneath to evoke the shining eyes of a Dark Trooper
- Build your collection – This Star Wars: The Mandalorian collectible is part of a series of LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models
- Fun gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 693-piece set as a birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise to an adult Star Wars™ fan and/or experienced LEGO® builder
- Compact size and designed to make a powerful visual impact – This brick-built Dark Trooper Helmet model measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 6 in. (15 cm) deep
- Step-by-step instructions – Clear, illustrated instructions are included to guide you through this complex build
- From a galaxy far, far away to your home – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for people like you who enjoy fun, mindful, creative activities to unwind
LEGO New Products Summary
Check the All New LEGO Products Information Here！All information for LEGO's official release, leaks, release schedule,[…]
This article includes affiliate links and we earn from qualifying purchases.